- 2 Large Frozen Bananas
- 1/3-1/2 cups of Almond Milk (the less liquid, the thicker the bowl)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Blue Magik
- Granola, Frozen Blueberries, Coconut Flakes any other desired toppings (edible flowers make for a beautiful, decedent bowl)
- Vanilla extract (optional)
Throw frozen bananas, blue magik and 1/3 cup of almond milk into high-speed blender. Use your tamper to mix the banana and almond milk together further. If smoothie bowl is too thick, add a splash more of almond milk until it is desired consistency. Add vanilla to bring out more sweetness if desired. Should be thick.
Pour your smoothie mixture into a fun bowl (bamboo bowls are my favortite) and use a spatula to manipulate the shape you’d like your bowl in. Decorate your smoothie bowl with granola, frozen blueberries, coconut flakes and other desired toppings consume within 5 minutes of making, as the bowl will melt!
Don’t forget to enjoy!!
Hailey Gowan is a certified Integrative Health Coach. She has a passion for seeing people find optimal health through whole foods, plant-based nutrition and a balanced lifestyle. Hailey is also a plant based chef in training and hopes to make eating a plant based diet more attainable. To follow Hailey's journey or to set up a free consultation, visit www.theheirloomcarrot.com.
Share this post
- Tags: food blog, health, health blog, health coach, healthy living, healthy vegan, holistic health, holistic nutrition, natural remedies, nutrition, raw food, recipe, smoothie, smoothie recipe, vegan, vegan smoothie, wellness